DIGITAL LEADERS

Welcome to our Digital Leader page. Read the sections below to find out which Digital Leader is responsible for which year group this half term.

YEAR ONE: SOPHINA
Hi, My name is Sophina and I am ten Years old and I am a Digital leader. I’m in Year Six I will be working with Year One for this term. Check out the Year One category to read my posts.

YEAR FOUR: TAYON

My name is Tayon and I am going to be the Digital Leader for Year Four. I am 9 years old. I am looking forward to going into Year Four on Friday afternoons to find out what you have been doing during the week. Work hard and produce some good work and I might write about it and take pictures of it to feature in our blog!

YEAR FIVE: TAI

Hi my name is Tai and I am the Digital Leader  for Year 5 (the class I am in). I will be speaking to Mr Isherwood and Mr Jip every Friday afternoon and helping them to choose examples of good work to showcase on the blog. Make sure you work hard during the week and your work could be showcased on the Year Five page!

YEAR SIX: NDEY

Hello, my name is Ndey, I am the Digital Leader responsible for Year 6 this half term. Every Friday, I will do a blog all about Year Six and what they’ve been up to. If you do some good work I will take a photo of it and write about it during Digital Leaders club! I hope you like it! See you very soon guys!

SPORT: NICO

Hi my name is Nico and I’m responsible for blogging about sport at Holy Name. I will be writing up reports about games we are involved in and posting pictures from these events too. If you have any ideas or would like me to write about any sporting event you have been involved in please let me know. See you around!

SCHOOL NEWS: BENITA

Hi my name is Benita and I’m responsible for the news.I will be writing reports on every thing happening in school.You might see me in your classroom taking pictures of you working.I’ll be around on Fridays. See you guys!

YEAR THREE: ZAYDE-ANN

Hello, I am Zayde-Ann and I am the new Digital Leader for Year 3. I will be coming round to your class every Friday to see what you guys have been up to. I will then be blogging about it after school. See you then!

YEAR TWO: DORATHY

Hi my name is Dorathy and I am a digital leader in charge of year 2. I will be coming in you’re class and collecting information every Friday.